1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #63883 返信
    Roosa
    ゲスト

Cardo packtalk user guide
    Download / Read Online Cardo packtalk user guide

From now on, you can mute your microphone while on Dynamic Mesh Communication mode. Siri, to make activation smoother. Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off. Share music with your passenger in DMC mode! View video on PACKTALK firmware update V5. To all our riders who like Lasagna, Paella, and Sushi, we have cleared all unnecessary spices in the Natural Voice Operation in Italian, Spanish, and Japanese. For this feature to take effect, you also need to update your Cardo Connect App. Cardo Connect App, and allows you to tune your Natural Voice Operation experience. We have caught some Bugs on our visor and had them cleaned off. If you are using an Android mobile phone and the Spotify digital music App, you may have experienced some issues playing or stopping your music. We wanted to let you know that we have fixed this issue, so you can go back to enjoying your music while you ride. To all the lucky riders who love their sound quality and have decided to purchase the 45mm Audio Set, Sound by JBL you can now activate the JBL experience using the Cardo Connect App. Our Natural Voice Operation now supports UK English, which will now enable it to accept additional English accents. That was a bit confusing, right? No need to use the community or choose regions anymore. Like always, some more bug fixes that will make your riding experience even better. Cardo Community page used for Software update is currently not compatible with Safari browser. Chrome, FireFox and Edge browsers are supported. GPS device, as a connecting platform between the phone and your Cardo unit. Improved phone call sound quality for iOS devices with version 11. Is my unit still under warranty? Please keep your proof of purchase in order to reclaim your warranty. Your first point of warranty service is your dealer. How can I improve my sound quality? Sound quality is best when the speakers are placed directly opposite your ear canal. Verify that the speakers are correctly placed inside your helmet by following the next steps. With the helmet on, slide your finger inside the helmet and press against the side of the helmet where your ear is. This is where the speakers should be positioned. Remove the helmet, but keep your finger in that spot. Check to make sure the speakers are in this position. Make sure the speakers are positioned as close to your ear as possible so you can feel them. If necessary, use the included Velcro booster pads behind the speakers to get them closer to your ear. Since every head is different, you may find that your helmet ear cavities are not placed optimally. If this is the case consider placing the speakers outside your helmet ear cavities right opposite your ears. Pair the first rider to your unit on channel A. Pair the second rider to your unit on channel B. Ask the first or the second rider to pair the fourth member of the group on their free channel. Consult the Pocket guide Or the user manual For more details. How can I get more riding time out of my battery? V charger or a power bank, and continue riding long after the standard battery time has passed. Which mobile app do I need to download for my device? For Qz, Q1, Q3, G9, G9x, SRC V1. Tap the phone button to start Cardo Gateway pairing 3. On the other unit start mobile phone pairing4. We recommend not to leave your unit unused or in storage for more than 3 months without charging. Be sure to plug your unit at least once every 3 months for full 4 hours to ensure maximum battery life. While your unit comes right out of the box with one of the best set of speakers in the business, you can always plug in your favorite earbuds or aftermarket speakers via the standard 3. How can I get more range of intercom out of my unit? The range stated in the product description has been tested in optimal conditions. High voltage power lines and cellular towers4. If you are using a boom mic, make sure your mic is as close to your mouth as possible. Search for the small yellow triangle near the boom and make sure it faces your mouth. If the issue is noise from wind turbulence, put a larger mic sponge on the mic to help reduce it. The larger sponge is included in your package accessories. If you cannot find it you can purchase it as part of a replacement microphone. Plug in your unit to the charger and leave it charging for at least 4 hours straight. If this does not work, try using a different wall charger and USB cable. DO NOT attempt to disassemble or replace the battery on your own. It will no longer be waterproof! That said, we DO NOT recommend replacing parts on your own, for risk of water, dirt and general electronics damage. In case you do hear a loud beep make sure that you say the correct phrase exactly as described in the user manual in quick succession of the beep. If the issue is unresolved, make sure your smartphone is paired via Bluetooth and connected to the unit. Try turning it off before starting the app, and only then turn the smartwatch back on. Delete th filexlib.
    Cardo packtalk owner guide
    Cardo packtalk manuel
    Cardo packtalk instruction
    Cardo packtalk handbook
    Cardo packtalk manualidades

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Cardo packtalk user guide
あなたの情報:

投稿日: 更新日:

Copyright© Match-ing! , 2023 All Rights Reserved Powered by AFFINGER5.